1.These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules and apply to competitionsincluded on the www.stormwatches.com website unless otherwise expressly stated.
By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.The Competition is organised by STORM watches of 37-39 Conway St, London,W1T 6ST
2. STORM reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the CompetitionNotice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be postedeither within the Competition Notice or these Rules. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Online Competition Rules, STORM, 37 – 39 Conway St, London, W1T 6ST.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct,results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of STORM shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Qualifying Entrants4. Employees of STORM or any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, any advertising agency or web company connected with STORM or any such person’s subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. STORM reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
5. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
6. STORM assumes that by using its site and entering the Competition (and youwarrant that) either you have legal capacity to enter the Competition and agree to the Rules (i.e. that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are entitled to be legally bound in contract) or your parents have consented to your entry of the
Competition and use of these Rules.7. STORM reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
8. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, STORM in itssole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the originalentrant and will be subject to these Rules.
Competition Entries9. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed.
10. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing datespecified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
11. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the stormwatches.com website.12. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. STORM cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
Prizes13.Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise in theCompetition Notice, from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing datespecified in the Competition Notice. The decision made by STORM shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
14. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on theCompetition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure toreply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result indisqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize isawarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ namesmay be published on the STORM website or you can write to Online CompetitionPrize Winners, STORM, 37 – 39 Conway Street, London, W1T 6ST naming thespecific competition including a self-addressed stamped envelope for a list ofwinners.
15. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified onthe Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the mannerspecified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
16. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. STORM reservesthe right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
17. Prizes are awarded at STORM’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as aresult of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
18. Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. STORM reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.Intellectual Property Rights 19. In consideration of STORM agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to STORM the complete copyright and all other rights in any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. STORM shall be free to assign such rights to third parties.
20. Furthermore, any information submitted by you must be personal to and relatespecifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, STORM reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
Liability21.STORM cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury ordisappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result ofaccepting any prize. STORM is not responsible for any problems or technicalmalfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude STORM’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity22.Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and STORMreserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
23. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance withcurrent UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
Jurisdiction24.The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governedby English law.
How to contact usYou can contact us in relation to any competition by writing to STORM, 37-39Conway Street, W1T 6ST or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org